Brussels Guarantee Fund
Brussels Guarantee Fund's mission is to supply credit institutions, in exchange for an annual contribution, with a substantial part of the guarantees they request from SMEs and self-employed persons for the grant of professional loans in the Brussels-Capital Region.
The following enquirers are eligible for an intervention of the Brussels Guarantee Fund :
- the micro company, the small and medium enterprise, the natural person, as well as the liberal professions and the ASBLs;
- who invest (in the broad sense) within the territory of the Brussels-Capital Region.
The loans that can benefit from the intervention of the Brussels Guarantee Fund are :
- the investments in movable and immovable property;
- intangible investments;
- the buy-out of business or purchase of company shares;
- financial leasing operations;
- security credit;
- constituting (and replenishment) of working capital;
- extraordinary events.
- Refund of existing loans if this substitution improves the financial structure
The Funds' intervention is limited to 80% of the amount of the loan.
The Brussels Guarantee Fund intervenes in three ways: the Pre-Agreement, the On-Demand Guarantee and the Quick Guarantee.